Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Price flatlines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price flatlines

Hi, I'm trying to use the Strategy Builder to develop an Entry Strategy. But when I apply it, the candles disappear into a flat line and the scale goes from 0 at the bottom to the current price near the top of the chart. I'd like to copy and paste the code so you could see what I've done, but I can't figure out how to do that. Any suggestions on how to proceed? Thanks for the help.

Hello HotCabbage%4823,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

As a guess, it sounds like you may be adding draw objects to display on the chart and have set them to Autoscale true but left the Y value at the default of 0 (zero). The autoscale true will force the chart to draw the object and change the scale to make sure it is visible and if at 0 then you will get what you describe.
    Here is a short video that covers adding draw objects and how to see all of them as well as locate them for best viewing: https://paul-ninjatrader.tinytake.co...MF8xMTMwNTc0MA

If that is not the issue, please feel free to either post screenshots of the strategy builder screens or attach the strategy builder source code file itself. The strategy source code file is found in Documents>NinjaTrader8>bin>Custom>Strategies> and will be as you named the strategy and will be a .cs file type.
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by ruudawakening, Today, 12:58 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
    Started by i019945nj, 12-14-2023, 06:41 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes