Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

AI Generate (Experimental)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AI Generate (Experimental)

Hey everyone, I have been loving the AI Generate feature recently within the Strategy Analyzer. See image below but is there anyway for me to programmatically loop through the results after an AI Generate completes? Is it possible to override or hook into the Strategy Analyzer in any way?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	670
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	1145224

Hi JakeOfSpades,

Just now a search in Google for the string below surfaced a number of NT8 forum posts on developers attempting to leverage AI Generate.

Ninjatrader AI Generate

HedgePlay

Comment

Maybe I need to look at Add-Ons? Any guidance would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeOfSpades View Post
        Maybe I need to look at Add-Ons? Any guidance would be appreciated.
        Hi Jake,

Personally if I were to do it over again, I would do this.

https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share/
        1. Go here, set the first sort to NT8-Strategies, The NT8-Indicators, then NT8-Misc and the second sort for each to 'by date, most recent on top'
        2. Start at the top of each of these three sorted lists, download only the strategies and indicators that are in the top 25% of most downloaded.
        3. Study them, ask yourself to answer why people liked them so much? Which types start to speak to me and which do not. Start with a few that have been very popular and 'ring' with you. Later after you have more time behind the screen, experimenting, growing come back and do it again.

I think both of these below are fantastic deals
        • Pop the $100 to join with an elite membership at http:\\futures.io .. additional wisdom and additional indicators.
        • Pay FatTails (remember that user names as you review the indicators catalogs and see some of his work) $150 to become a member at his https://www.lizardindicators.com site.
        • Now follow that 4 step process above with the indicators at these two sites as well

Now I am not sure anyone, anywhere in the world, even after having spent $30,000 on indicators has better, more effective indicators than you do.

HedgePlay

Comment

Hello JakeOfSpades,

There is no supported access for trigging actions after the AI Generate has completed, or to loop through the results.

I will submit a feature request on your behalf for the development team to consider this. Once I have a tracking ID for this request I will post in this thread for future reference.
          Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Chelsea,

Originally posted by JakeOfSpades View Post

...after an AI Generate completes? Is it possible to override or hook into the Strategy Analyzer in any way?

What about during rather than after?

Can he capture in his own arrays results and AI Generate is looping through it's operations and then after execute further studies against his own arrays?

HedgePlay

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB View Post
              Hello JakeOfSpades,

There is no supported access for trigging actions after the AI Generate has completed, or to loop through the results.

I will submit a feature request on your behalf for the development team to consider this. Once I have a tracking ID for this request I will post in this thread for future reference.
              Thanks Chelsea for responding, looks like I will have to do it myself.

Comment

Hello JakeOfSpades,

I've received tracking ID# SFT-5213 for this request.

Please note, we receive many requests and cannot reasonably implement all requested features or changes. Interest is tracked internally and if enough interest is tracked, it would be weighed against how feasible it would be to make those changes to consider implementing, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment.

When new features are implemented, they will be listed in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide. The ID number may be different than the internal feature request tracking ID, but the description of the feature will let you know if that feature has been implemented.

Release Notes - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm
                Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by rdtdale, Today, 01:02 PM
                0 responses
                1 view
                0 likes
                Last Post rdtdale
                by rdtdale

Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM