Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Automation trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automation trading

I bought software that is automated by trutrade that works really good but i am curious is there any way to let it run only on the US open market with out having to enable it my self, it just enables itself for specified time?? as i set the times it runs??
    Last edited by The trading guy; 06-09-2021, 01:20 PM.

Hi The trading guy,
    Your yesterday's aggressive advertising was deleted and you carry on, even under the same header?
    NT-Roland

Comment

No looking for some advice NT on how to set up times is all if anybody knows??? How would you like me to word it????

Comment

or is there some way for any strategy to be enabled for a specific time only to run or do you have to manually always enable it yourself???

Comment

Hi The trading guy,

Q1: Is the name of the other software of any relevance for your question? NO.
          Q2: Is your performance assessment of any relevance for your question? NO.

Is that advertising? What else?
          Particularly, if seen in context with the earlier post, which rightly was deleted.

I'm sure, you read and agreed to the site's terms an rules.

Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed.

I think, you achieve the exact opposite with your post. Why would the other software need this type of advertising if it really was as great as described?
          And why couldn't the company afford legitimate advertising on top of this website (outside of individual posts) like placed by many other companies?

NT-Roland

Comment

Well i am sorry you feel that way i am new to this forum so maybe i should not have mentioned what strategy i am using! But my question is still my question is there a way to right code or to apply a certain strategy only on certain time of day and certain days??

Comment

Hello The trading guy,

Thanks for your question.

I did remove a thread yesterday that strongly came off as advertising through posts as new forum users. Please be advised that if we detect posts that resemble spam, it can mean the post/thread gets removed, and can also result in a forum account suspension or a ban from the forums.

To answer your question regarding what hours you want to have the strategy trade against, you could consider changing the Trading Hours template the strategy runs on, but this would simply change the data that the strategy runs on. It would not change when the strategy logic should enter or exit. If you want to change the strategy logic to operate at certain times, you may apply time checks to your logic. I have linked out ToTime page which shows how to set up time checks.

ToTime - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...t8/?totime.htm

Trading Hours templates are set in the Data Series we apply the strategy against. For example, in a chart, this would be set in the chart's Data Series window.

We look forward to assisting.
              JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you very much very much appreciated

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by f.saeidi, Today, 10:19 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post f.saeidi