Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help

Good morning,I am working on a automated strategy,the buy orders works,but the sell orders is not,when it sells they never close and the trailstop never works ,and no more buy order opens too.I miss something on the sell sets logic i think but i cant find what it is...Can someone help me to solve that issue please,I am stuck in there.Here I attach the strategy so someone can check what is wrong.
    Attached Files

Good morning,I am working on a automated strategy,the buy orders works,but the sell orders is not,when it sells they never close and the trailstop never works ,and no more buy order opens too.I miss something on the sell sets logic i think but i cant find what it is...Can someone help me to solve that issue please,I am stuck in there.Here I attach the strategy so someone can check what is wrong.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello janio973,

Enable TraceOrders to ensure orders are being submitted and not automatically cancelled.

Print the price values that are being used for orders to check when those prices are being touched on the chart.

What price is the order being submitted at and at time are you seeing the price is touched?
      Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello NinjaTrader_ChelseaB
        I will check this,thanks for your help and éducational content.
        Im noob in all that stuff but I'm slowly learning and this gonna help me a lot in my journey.
        Is there an another way(if i change the sets settings in the attached file) that I can solve this?because I feel I'm almost there but just a few things is missing in my logic to make it work

Comment

Hello janio973,

Possibly, setting the variables to 0 when the position is flat.

It depends on the output from the prints that tells you what is causing the undesired behavior. Please provide the output and I can assist with understanding what needs to be changed.
          Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post RookieTrader  
          Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
          1 response
          0 likes