Stop Loss Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop Loss Question

Hello. Hope all is well to whoever is reading this. Here is an example of what I would like to do. Example- Let's say I'm trading the ES and the price is currently at 4600. I would like to set up an order to where if it hits 4605 that I would like to buy that order with a stop loss of 8 ticks and profit of 8 ticks. How can I do this? I understand how to use the SuperDom but the price moves too fast sometimes to get the exact price that I want and then I have to wait for the exact price to hit to try and execute this trade. I also understand that I can right click on the chart and hit buy limit or sell limit to get the exact price I want but there's no option or a stop loss strategy with this method. Can someone please point me in the right direction on how to accomplish my question. Thank you in advance for the reply.

First, setup an ATM (Automated Trade Management) with the 8 tick take profit and stop loss. There is lots of good documentation on this.
    Then just right click and place a Buy Market order at 4605. When the price hits 4605 it will place the order and create the TP/SL entries for you on screen.

Comment

Hello Rubix,

Thank you for your note.

Please see the following link to the ATM Strategies section of our Help Guide: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...gement_atm.htm

Please let us know if we may assist further.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by terofs, Yesterday, 04:18 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post terofs
      by terofs

Started by CommonWhale, Today, 09:55 AM
      1 response
      0 likes