Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Remove Strategies Lower Than X Number Of Trades on AI Generate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remove Strategies Lower Than X Number Of Trades on AI Generate

Hello, I have seen some requests on this subject and know its in a feature request but im wondering after 6 months where it is on development and how much longer is it likely that this wont be a feature? AI Generate is truly an awesome concept and i hope to be able to use it more effectively with this being implemented, thank you!

Also, when i got to put the # of results in it defaults to 10 everytime even though i change it to say 100, so it makes it even more difficult, any current work arounds for this issue?

Hello laner107,

Thank you for your note.

There would not be a current update for this feature request (which is being tracked under the number SFT-4070). We are still accepting user votes for interest in this feature. User interest is not the only factor that goes into deciding which requests are added to the platform - our development team weighs a number of factors and has the final say in which items may be added. We cannot comment on what may be added in future updates.

As far as defaulting to 10, you can save a template for AI generate settings at the bottom of the AI Generate parameters by clicking Template > Save > Save as Default once you have the number of results set as you like. This will then be saved as the default setting for this parameter.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Max238
    by Max238

Started by r68cervera, Today, 05:29 AM
    1 response