Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

how to set atm based on indicator value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to set atm based on indicator value

hello strategy development forum

is there anyway without coding to customize atm based on value of indicator of my choice for complete atm (tp,sl,tsl,be)?

Hello futureszone,

Thank you for your post.

There is currently an option to attach a Stop Loss to an indicator, although the action of attaching it to an indicator may only be completed once the order has been placed and only if there is not a Stop Strategy configured. Once the Stop Loss order has been placed and is working, you would then right-click the Stop Loss in your order entry window and select "Attach to indicator." For more information, please see the help guide section here:

Otherwise, if you are looking to customize other elements of the ATM strategy based on the indicator, a custom NinjaScript strategy would be required. If you have a programming background, I would be glad to provide you with samples and reference helpful links to help you write the script yourself. If not, we can provide you with resources to find a programmer who could create the add-on for you. Please let me know if either of these options interests you.

Thank you for choosing NinjaTrader.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Emily

Thank you for your feedback, sounds programming skills needed, if you can provide me resources of good programmer to help me with this. i will be very grateful.

Many Thanks,
      Futureszone

Comment

Hello Futureszone,

Thank you for confirming.

I have forwarded a request to the appropriate team. You should see a follow-up post from that team here on this thread as soon as they are available.

Thank you for your patience!
        Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Futureszone,

You can search our list of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
          Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

alright thanks christopher

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
            Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM