• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Draw Diamond on Panel 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Draw Diamond on Panel 2

Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to draw a Symbol (Diamond etc.) on another Panel than the Price Panel. I want for example the highest Momentum in 30 Bars marked on the Momentum Panel (in this case Panel 2).
    Highest Momentum I have with:
    double HighestMomentum = MAX(Momentum, 60)[1];
    But how can I draw a Diamond on the same panel? Right now I have it on the Price Panel. DrawOnPricePanel = false also does not seem to work...
    Thank you so much

Hello JBU1314,

if the indicator is in the price panel, this property would not affect where the object is placed. The indicator would need to be placed in panel 2 for this property to change the result.

The drawing objects will either stay in the price panel or follow the indicator to its panel with DrawOnPricePanel = false.

if the indicator is in panel 2 and DrawOnPricePanel = false, the item should be drawn in panel 2. If that is the case, potentially it's just that the indicator is not fully reloaded. Removing it from the chart and re-adding it should correct it if so.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by faustf, Today, 05:00 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post faustf
    by faustf

Started by NinjaCustomer, Today, 03:19 AM
    1 response