Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NinjaScript 8 Wizard - Market Analyzer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaScript 8 Wizard - Market Analyzer

I am trying to used NinjaScript 8 Wizard to create a output on the Market Analyzer column with the current Futures below . Please review desire result, is this possible or do I need to write a script?
    __________________________________________________ _____________________

Column 1 - Daily High (Day1 + Day2 + Day3 + Day4 + Day5 + Day6 + Day7 / 7 =

Column 1 ) Last 7 Trading days

Column 2 - Daily Low (Day1 + Day2 + Day3 + Day4 + Day5 + Day6 + Day7 / 7 =

Column 2 ) Last 7 Trading days

Column 3 - ADR (Column 1 - Column 2 = Column 3) Last 7 Trading days

Column 4 - Profit Target Nearest Tick (Entry Price + (15% X ADR Rounded to nearest TIck) = Column 4

Column 5 - Stop Loss Nearest Tick (Entry Price - (10% x ADR Rounded to nearest TIck) = Column 5

Column 6 - Potential Gain $ (15% X ADR Rounded to nearest TIck) X ($ per Contract) = Column 6

Column 7 - Potential Risk $ (10% x ADR Rounded to nearest TIck) X ($ per Contract) = Column 7
    __________________________________________________ _____________________

E-mini S&P 500 Futures - CME Globex: 0.25 index points=$12.50 (Contract Unit - $50 x S&P 500 Index)

E-mini NASDAQ 100 Futures - CME Globex: 0.25 index points=$5.00 (Contract Unit - $20 x NASDAQ-100 Index)

Euro FX Futures - CME Globex: .00005 USD per EUR increments = $6.25 USD (Contract Unit - 125,000 euro)

Hello berringer,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums.

You would be able to accomplish these items in an indicator and then utilize that data in the Market Analyzer.

The market analyzer in NT8 comes with some columns but can be expanded to also use standard or custom indicators as columns, you can also create custom columns using NinjaScript as well. To find out more information on the capabilities of this tool I would suggest reviewing the following section of the help guide: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...t_analyzer.htm

The items you have noted would likely need to be programmed into an indicator in which the Plot would be used in the Market Analyzer indicator column.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ninja Script

Ninja Script Isn't the most user friendly interface available. I have no experience at all in programming.

Manualy entering the high and low each day in excel takes time.

Comment

Hello berringer,

Yes, NinjaScript is a programming language so some learning and hands-on work would be required if you wanted to develop Indicators yourself. In the case that you do not want to learn any NinjaScript and just have items developed for you that would be possible as well. If that is the case I can have our business development department provide further details on how to access third party developers.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
        JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by PaulMohn, Today, 05:00 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post PaulMohn  
        Started by ZenCortexAuCost, Today, 04:24 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes