Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello

hello , When I launch the strategy The order does not pass, and that but initialized in yellow
    But the order does not pass, what to do

firstOrder = myAccount.CreateOrder(Instrument, OrderAction.Buy, OrderType.StopMarket, TimeInForce.Day, 1, 0, 0.0090370, "", "Entry", null);

Thank you for your question Yesiam. This behavior is not caused by your code. When you first turn on your strategy, make sure its Start Behavior is Immediately Submit, Synchronize Account if you do not want your strategy to wait until you are in a flat position before executing. If you would prefer your strategy waiting until you are in a flat position before starting, you can instead visit the Positions tab of the control center, right click, and select "Flatten Everything" to return to a flat position and enable your wait strategies to start. Please let us know if there are any other ways we can help.
    Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I put it Immediately Submit, Synchronize Account , its not always walking ...

Comment

Let's see if we can determine why this is the case.

It will be easier to answer questions about strategies not producing expected results if we could answer as many of the following questions as possible. Could you take a few minutes to review these questions? I am happy to explain further any of the below questions and the rationale behind asking them.

• Do you see expected results when running the same test environment on the SampleMaCrossOver strategy in NinjaTrader with a 3 and 14 period?
          • By expected results, I mean that the SampleMACrossover places trades whenever a 3 and 14 period SMA cross
        • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
        • Are you connected to your data feed provider when running this test?
        • What instrument(s) (and expiry if applicable) have you selected?
        • What Data Series Type have you selected? Example: Tick, Minute, Day
        • What From and To date is selected?
        • Is your strategy a multi instrument or multi time frame strategy?
        • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

1)SampleMaCrossOver = No results
          2)im connected in Sim 101 my continiuym
          3) I dont now on strategy I dont add data
          4)I do not put any instrument
          5) in range (1)
          6) my strategie buy after target at buy and sell after target at sell .
          7) No there is no error , he says initialized .

If you have to show me something show me in video please
          I'm putting you 2 screenshot
          But I'm not putting the entire encoding

Comment

I test the demo mode to be able to put a real invessement
            Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for this information Yesiam. Before we can look at your strategy, we will first have to get your SampleMACrossover to a place where it places trades reliably. In order to do this, we will need to have data available. Since you mentioned not having data available, let's first work on connecting to the playback connection.

Please follow the instructions in this video.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Once you have a Playback connection available, this connection will give you historical data we can always replay over. At this point, please try the test with the SampleMACrossover again, and please let us know either way whether you are able to see placed trades, so we can assist further.

Comment

you do not help me at all I can not get a chart like him in the video

Comment

I understand that you are not seeing the same thing as shown in the video on your end. Can you let me know how many minutes and seconds into the video you were able to get before what you were seeing on your end differed from what was in the video? This information will help me give you the best assistance I can.

Comment

I watch the whole video but I can not open a chart

Comment

It sounds like we can provide better assistance directly. Please e-mail platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com so that we can provide better personal assistance. Please mention Attn:NinjaTrader_JessicaP and 1690825 in the subject line of your e-mail.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
                      2 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post rtwave
                      by rtwave

Started by tsantospinto, 04-12-2024, 07:04 PM
                      5 responses