Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Gain Api error 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gain Api error 6

Hello !!! i have order error on forex live acct Gain Capital, ninjatrader gain error[6] order mast in be in 1-1000 points any one have idea ?

CRITICAL — Please reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions

This error is likely a 'native error' which means it has come directly from your broker through the connection to NinjaTrader. They will have the most detail about what this error message means, what can cause this error message, and how to prevent the error message moving forward.

Finally, if you'd like me to take a more detailed look into the order which received this error, please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please include a link to this forum thread and also reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 1699138 ATTN Patrick G

Comment

Hello Patrick !!! i just spoke to Gain customer service , they say order was out of range , mast be with 1-1000 point

Comment

This sounds like you may have entered an invalid order quantity for the instrument you were trading.

If you'd like for me to review what occurred in further detail, please follow the instructions in my original post.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
          This sounds like you may have entered an invalid order quantity for the instrument you were trading.

If you'd like for me to review what occurred in further detail, please follow the instructions in my original post.

Hello Patrick - I am currently having this same issue. It does not matter what order qty I enter (1 for example being 1000 lots) I get this error message when using a limit order stop order.

Wondering if there was a resolution from the previous user?

Thanks

Comment

mastercraft29, I see that you currently have two tickets with our support team regarding this message. Please follow up via email with either Riley (1704503) or Justin (1704416) so we can work together to discover the root of the issue.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Waxavi
            by Waxavi

Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes