Chart Trader Side Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Trader Side Bar

Would be possible to incorporate a price ladder in the chart trader side bar, and make it configurable, instead of having to use the DOM? I realize you can just place the DOM next to the chart but the DOM has so much wasted space on both sides of the price ladder. I would like to be able to narrow that space so just the ladder is is using the space. I also like using the ladder to move orders with just a click.

Hello rafleischman,

While something like this is theoretically possible it would need to be custom coded using undocumented / unsupported c# code.

This thread will remain open for any community members that would like to assist, build this script as a convenience to you, or may know of an existing script like this.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DynamicTest  
    Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes