• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Thanksgiving to NT - Chart Debugger Window

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanksgiving to NT - Chart Debugger Window

Well, for the reason NinjaTrader is excellent, and for the support we get here, I wanted to do something in contrary (Although I am very very dissapointed customer of NT, for the total ignorance toward programmers requests, as mentioned in this topic):

So, I wanted to contribute to NinjaTrader platform my useful tool (which is developed by me and it is very useful, I've been using it very well):

The PrintBox (better than Print):

https://puvox.software/blog/chart-de...r-ninjatrader/

That is just a basic tool , which can be further developed. I think that will help NinjaTrader debugging process and make it easier, which is not currently available in NT. So, it would be nice if you integrate it in your platform.
    ( I grant all permission to NT to use it, integrate or do whatever it wants).

btw, it could be called as TradeStation's analogue of "Commentary" (however, it's quite bad i think).
    Last edited by TazoTodua; 03-06-2019, 12:14 AM.

Hello TazoTodua,
    Thanks for your post.

This looks interesting. You should consider uploading it in the User App Share section too.
    JoshNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

NinjaTrader_JoshG is there any chance like that will be integrated in NT in near future?

Comment

TazoTodua,

Not likely. NinjaTrader already has a databox and debug tools available through the NS Output window. It is a cool use of an addon though.

https://ninjatrader.com/support/help.../?data_box.htm

JoshNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by TazoTodua View Post
          Well, for the reason NinjaTrader is excellent, and for the support we get here, I wanted to do something in contrary (Although I am very very dissapointed customer of NT, for the ignorance toward programmers request, as mentioned in this topic):

So, I wanted to contribute to NinjaTrader platform my useful tool (which is developed by me and it is very useful, I've been using it very well):

The PrintBox (better than Print):

https://puvox.software/blog/chart-de...r-ninjatrader/

That is just a basic tool , which can be further developed. I think that will help NinjaTrader debugging process and make it easier, which is not currently available in NT. So, it would be nice if you integrate it in your platform.
          ( I grant all permission to NT to use it, integrate or do whatever it wants).

btw, it could be called as TradeStation's analogue of "Commentary" (however, it's quite bad i think).
          Very nice. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by koganam View Post

Very nice. Thanks.
            Thanks koganam, if you tested and have any suggestions, let me know

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by xinepev, Today, 12:33 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes