MarketReplay - Add input field for Exact start date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MarketReplay - Add input field for Exact start date

It has been long since users requested that When bringing slider to any place in MarketReplay slider, shouldnt start "stepping" from the start of that day, and should instantly jump to that point where we put slider. at this moment, all this is very annyoing. sliding to any place, makes MktRpl "restarts" from day start..

the second request is to add an exact input field, where we can put exact seconds precision time, and clicking restart, should instantly restart MktRpl from that place:

Click image for larger version

Name:	dlZWEGj.png
Views:	189
Size:	9.8 KB
ID:	1050050
    Last edited by ttodua; 03-03-2019, 04:40 AM.

So you don't want your indicators/strategies calculated correctly with M/R replay data, but are ok with historical data or nothing? Just blank charts?

Comment

Sledge, interesting question though the answer that already exists, is what I expect. i.e. when you slide to specific date, but at i.e. 00:00, then it slides instantly (if you slide i.e. 08:30 or 16:55, then it makes climbing slowly).
      however, when you slide to 00:00 and it instantly slides on that day, how it does? on the compensation of no-tick calculation prior to that moment. So, i need to be the same, when we slide to i.e. 08:12:34, we need no prior tick calculations. just historical is enough

Comment

Hello TazoTodua,

Thank you for the suggestions.

I have submitted these as feature requests to the Development Team. I will follow up with internal tracking numbers for your reference as soon as it is created.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Comment

Originally posted by TazoTodua View Post
          Sledge, interesting question though the answer that already exists, is what I expect. i.e. when you slide to specific date, but at i.e. 00:00, then it slides instantly (if you slide i.e. 08:30 or 16:55, then it makes climbing slowly).
          however, when you slide to 00:00 and it instantly slides on that day, how it does? on the compensation of no-tick calculation prior to that moment. So, i need to be the same, when we slide to i.e. 08:12:34, we need no prior tick calculations. just historical is enough
          Well there is no data for that day, and from midnight to open should be enough to calculate current indicators.

I doubt you will see any change for nt8,it was designed that way.

Maybe in the future it can be an option if you don't want replay run for current day or all days (there's already an option for that).

Comment

Hello TazoTodua,

Thank you for your patience.

Below are the internal tracking ids for your suggestions.
            1. Suggestion for Playback to not step through data when moving to the selected time: SFT-1770
            2. Input for time to start as well as the date for Playback Controller: SFT-3685
            Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by tkaboris, Today, 05:13 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post tkaboris  
            Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
            16 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Leafcutter