Workspace & Template ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Workspace & Template ID

I requested (in the Create an Indicator Free section) an indicator to insert the name of the current Workspace and Template on a designated chart. Thinking further, this is such basic info it should be part of the Workspace and Template creating process native to Ninja Trader. Thus, when a Workspace is produced the designated name it should nr automatically inserted on each chart therein. When a Template is created and applied to a chart, its name should be automatically inserted on the chart.

Hello spooz2,
    Thanks for your post.

You have requested this before? What is the feature tracking number or link to the post where you made this request?
    Josh G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

As mentioned, I requested this in the Create and Indicator Free section. I do not know what you mean by "feature tracking number."

Comment

spooz2,

I am not sure what the "Create and Indicator Free section" is. Are you referring to a place here on the NinjaTrader Support forum? The "User App Share"? Do you have a link to where you previously requested this?

I want to see if this was already recorded before creating a new request.

A "feature tracking number" is a number that is assigned to every feature request. That number is typically reported back to users after feedback or requests are recorded.

Comment

Josh, this simple request apparently is falling through the cracks. What is lost if you put in the request and it turns out to have been requested earlier? The fact remains that this basic info is missing, and should have been included at the the get go.

Comment

spooz2,

Nothing is "lost". If you previously requested this and it was already recorded it would not be fair to count another vote on the same request for you(or create a new request for the same thing).

Without a link I assume that your feedback was never recorded. I see an existing feature request that would allow the user to display this information on a chart, so I will record your feedback there. The tracking number for that request is SFT-467. Please reference that tracking number if you have have any questions regarding that request.

When a feature request is implemented you will find it in the release notes: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by PaulMohn, Today, 03:49 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post PaulMohn  
            Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
            1 response
            0 likes