• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Please consider adding Wedbush as a broker connection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please consider adding Wedbush as a broker connection

I'm coming to NT as a pure equities trader and finding a great broker with borrows can be a challenge. IB is good but does miss on the borrows at times.

In the past, I've worked with a broker (Cobra Trading) that has access to Wedbush thru 3rd party applications like NinjaTrader. The problem is, they can't hold a candle to what NinjaTrader offers. It's not even remotely close; but these guys have you stuck if you need the borrows that Wedbush can provide.

To the NT decision makers: please consider adding a broker source, such as Wedbush, in particular with a vast list of borrows available instantly. Having a solid broker with borrows in equity trading is essential for active traders IMO.

Wedbush is working with other charting/order entry platforms, so that does already exist, but nothing like what Ninja offers.

Thanks for your time.

Hello brownsfan019,

I am not aware of plans to add support for any new equities brokers, but we appreciate your feedback and I will pass this along to my management team. You may find a current list of supported brokers at the link below:
    Christopher D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by nepenthean, Today, 08:01 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post nepenthean  
    Started by bxl2019, Today, 07:59 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes