Constant Line Indicator in NT 7 and 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constant Line Indicator in NT 7 and 8

I would like to see the number of lines available go from 4 to 16 or 20 or heck even 30. To do 14 lines requires 4 copies of the indicator to be added to the indicator box. I would guess that one instance of the C/L indicator with many lines is easier on the program than 4 instances with a few line each. I think that this is a very simple modification to make.
    Last edited by allangl; 05-22-2019, 11:07 PM.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist.I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. The tracking ID for this request is SFT-4001. You may reference this ID in the future regarding this matter. Our Help Guide Release Notes will also list all new changed or additions to NinjaTrader (Help > Help).

Please let me me know if I may be of any further assistance.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello amzounslide,

Thanks for your post.

The constant line indicator will draw horizontal lines, it does not draw vertical lines. Does you post relate to the topic title of "Constant Line Indicator in NT 7 and 8" ? . If not, please create a new post in the appropriate forum Such as NT7 Indicator, NT7 strategy or NT8 strategy or NT8 indicator. (this topic is in "Suggestions And Feedback"). This will help us keep the forums organized, thanks in advance. In any forum, you would see "New Topic" button at the top.

Alternately, instead of creating a new thread, please feel free to send in an e-mail directly to PlatformSupport[at]NinjaTrader[dot]Com with further details to what you are trying to do, what platform (and specific version) and the line of code you are using that is not drawing as expected.

Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by fernandobr, Today, 09:11 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
      Started by timmbbo, Today, 08:59 AM
      1 response
      0 likes