X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Global Simulation Mode

Hello everyone,

Currently running 8.0.19.0 64-bit

I see "Global Simulation Mode" from the "tools" drop down menu, and after selecting this option all my open charts do switch to sim mode, however, after unchecking or unselecting "Global Simulation Mode", I assumed that all charts would revert back to my "live account" but none of them do, is this by design?
    Having to switch from Sim to live manually for each open chart (In my case 11 charts) is a tad bit of extra work.
    My idea plan here:
    By selecting "Global Simulation Mode" from the "tools" drop down menu, NT8 is now in Sim101 mode and only the Sim101 account is showed and all activity is logged and simulated. (Keep the sky blue chart trade color to distinguish currently in sim mode vs live mode)
    ​​​​​​​By unchecking "Global Simulation Mode" from the "tools" drop down menu, NT8 is now in Live mode with only live account info/activity is showing.(Keep the slate chart trade color to distinguish currently in live mode vs sim mode)

Also, does NT8 have the option to hide or remove the Sim101 account from displaying in console/accounts? I use the "Accounts" tab to show my all PnL and would like to only see live accounts.
    (Hide or remove Sim101 account from console/accounts, and Toggle on or off Simulated Mode across all charts)

Comment

Hello anexx,

Thank you for your suggestions.

I've added your first suggestion for toggling tall charts to live and back to sim when Global Simulation Mode is turned on or off to an existing feature request, SFT-593 "Account Linking for windows". For your second post, no, there are no existing options for hiding or removing Sim101 from displaying. I have created SFT-4263 to track this request.

As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
      Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
      11 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post cmtjoancolmenero  
      Started by FrazMann, Today, 11:21 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes