Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Make ICONS of programs more alike as NT7 had !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make ICONS of programs more alike as NT7 had !

See how good NT7 had the taskbar icons. With one look you could easily click/open the desired window.
    NT8 made it quite hard (need about 3 seconds) to differentiate and navigate to desired window.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ETb7I4I.png Views:	5 Size:	61.2 KB ID:	1073610
    We should at least have option in settings to "Use distinctive icons for windows in toolbar", as every element had it's own recognizable icon.
    please implement that easy thing.
    Last edited by ttodua; 10-08-2019, 06:28 AM.

The only difference I see here would the the chart includes the interval. Is that what you're pointing out? If so, you can adjust the tab name. Here is a link with more information:

Comment

Patrick, do you seriously say that (while the topic is specifically emphasized with the term "ICON") the only difference you see on the screenshots, is the "timeframe slug" ?

Comment

I think I understand now - you're wanting to see those individual unique icons (like the miniature chart for the chart) for the windows in NinjaTrader 8?

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-431. Please reference this internal tracking number if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find it in the release notes:

Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 10-16-2019, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DynamicTest  
        Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post ScottWalsh