Support ticket tracking - more flexibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support ticket tracking - more flexibility

well, it has been long that users requested to have a transparent "ticket tracking" system, where users could see tickets/updates to the tickets or their statuses, but NT didnt go that way.

ok, i understand, but at least, when we create a ticket request (like this topic ) dont tell us:
    "Please note the tracking id #ABCD123 and monitor it in release notes". that approach seems to be done for developers-ignored areal.

just you could ask one of your backen-dev to spend 3-4 hours to build the functionality (not hard) so when that ticket is being mentioned (or implemented) in release notes, the system automatically replied that forum topic - so, everyone who is subscribed to that topic, would get notification too.

Thank you for the suggestion.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created. Since the system you're suggesting doesn't exist yet, we'll follow the same method we've been using for this and future requests until a change is made.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

EDIT:

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-3392. Please reference this internal tracking number if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find it in the release notes:

Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 11-07-2019, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post XXtrader  
    Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Waxavi