Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

There should be a Jigsaw-like price ladder function.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There should be a Jigsaw-like price ladder function.

I would like the know what you guys think about having a Jigsaw price ladder that shows up right on the NT SuperDom. I don't want to use a completely different software for this type of service but I'm more than willing to pay to have this function built right into the superdom.

What do you guys think about this? Are there any plans to develop this type of service?

You'll need to contact Jigsaw to be certain, but I believe Jigsaw produce's an add-on for NinjaTrader that has this functionality.

If not, you could browse our third-party developers on the publicly available NinjaTrader Ecosystem website to see if there are any developers who could produce exactly what you desire.

Finally, we do not typically announce upcoming changes or features in advance, but you can find a list of what is included in each new version in the release notes.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Comment

I cannot understand the mentality sometimes when it comes to the development of the plattform, you guys should listen to the users more and don't try to wave them away by saying "here is another solution go to XYZ site to get that function" i mean WTH...

With all respect do more like TradingView did when they started out, listen to the users and start a voting process for all the features request that is flowing in and apply them to make the plattform even more powerful than your competitors... a start of is easy... just make that LIKE button bigger and watch them carefully what kind of ideas are getting the most likes. and promote for ppl to like the ideas...

Wen you go to a car-dealer and ask for a upgraded stereo or whatever stuff that you would like to have included in your car, the seller is not gonna say "yeah well... you need to Toyota to have that included"

Just make it happen, its an Awesome plattform "LISTEN TO THE USERS" and don't promote Partners.... The Users want to use NT8 Solely!!

Thanks enough said i think.... i hope you take this information further down the development dep or higher up.

PS: I also want that feature included by design + 1 Big Fat VOTE for that one, and i wont go to JIGSAW!!!!

With all respect.... /Cheers
      Last edited by Mberg; 11-20-2019, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Mberg .

NinjaTrader thrives on the ability to customize the platform as you desire. Using your same example, if you buy a Toyota and the built in stereo isn't up to your expectations, there are a wealth of third party options available to you and in fact whole businesses dedicated to providing options for your car that don't come from the manufacturer. This is actually quite similar to NinjaTrader and it's available add-ons.

Also, we do have a system in place for users to submit items they'd like to have in the platform. We call these 'feature requests'. I'll create one for a built in tool which copies Jigsaw's functionality. The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-2637. Please reference this internal tracking number if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find it in the release notes:

Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 12-04-2019, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
          Thanks for the feedback. Mberg .

NinjaTrader thrives on the ability to customize the platform as you desire. Using your same example, if you buy a Toyota and the built in stereo isn't up to your expectations, there are a wealth of third party options available to you and in fact whole businesses dedicated to providing options for your car that don't come from the manufacturer. This is actually quite similar to NinjaTrader and it's available add-ons.

Also, we do have a system in place for users to submit items they'd like to have in the platform. We call these 'feature requests'. I'll create one for a built in tool which copies Jigsaw's functionality. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Thanks in advance for your patience.
          Thannk you

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by funk10101, Today, 08:14 AM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
          Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
          0 responses