Addition to Marketreplay functions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addition to Marketreplay functions

I use marketreplay to analyze values of indicators in different timeframes at the same moment in NT8.

An example would be: 1 minute and 60 minute charts with on each chart 2 EMA. I want to see the evolution and values every minute on the 60 minute chart when the 2 EMA crossover in the 1 minute chart. To see this evolution at a 1 minute interval, I have to manual type in the new time completely and let the program recalculatethe new values on the 2 charts. Very time consuming.

Is it possible to add a possibility to jump XX minutes ( any interval, like 1 minute, 5 minute, 15 minute…) automatically when pushing a button, to avoid all the manual work? At this moment you can only choose the speed and it is impossible to pause at exactly every minute ( or the time interval you choose). Unless you take a very slow ( too slow) speed...

Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-12-08 10_03_49-Window.jpg
Views:	360
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	1080205

Hi marcus2300 thanks for your note.

You can right click>Go To to jump to a specific time. I will submit a feature request to add an interval setting for playback as well.

Thank you for your feedback.
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChrisL View Post

You can right click>Go To to jump to a specific time. I will submit a feature request to add an interval setting for playback as well.

Hi Chris,

I know I can go to a specific time. The problem is that I wish to run replaymarket all the time in the chosen interval. I do not want only at 1 specific moment the exact values. I want the exact values let's say for a 3 hours period, minute by minute.
      If I have to change manually each time the time to the next minute I am busy a full day to just check 1 trading session.

What I wish would look like this:
      Let's say : interval 1 minute.
      I go to a specific start time and start to push the button.
      Each time I would push the button the chart would go to the next minute and stay there till I push the button again.

So I would see the exact values for all indicators in all timeframes at:
      8:30:00
      8:31:00
      8:32:00
      8:33:00

Comment

Hi marcus2300, thanks for the follow up. I'll make sure to include this.

Comment

Hi marcus2300, We are tracking your feature ID as SFT-4458. Please check the release notes upon future updates to track added features:

Comment

Hi marcus2300, We are tracking your feature ID as SFT-4458. Please check the release notes upon future updates to track added features:

https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm
            When I check the latest releases, the numbers are in the 13 and 14 thousand (issue #). How can I later see if my SFT-4458 was in a release? I see no releases at all that start with SFT...
            Last edited by marcus2300; 12-16-2019, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Hello marcus2300,

Features/Enhancements will have the number associated with the SFT ticket listed in the help gude. These ticket numbers are typically 3 to 4 digits. "SFT" itself will not be listed in the Help Guide.

SFT-4458 has not been implemented at this time.

Please let us know if you have any questions.
              JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jim View Post
                Hello marcus2300,

Features/Enhancements will have the number associated with the SFT ticket listed in the help gude. These ticket numbers are typically 3 to 4 digits. "SFT" itself will not be listed in the Help Guide.

SFT-4458 has not been implemented at this time.

Please let us know if you have any questions.
                I have no clue what you are speaking about.
                I followed the link from posting #5 and I cannot find anywhere 3 to 4 digits. I only see 5 digit ISSUE# numbers (13xxx or 14xxx). I checked the last 3 releases. 18,19 and 20.

Comment

Hello marcus2300,

Apologies for any confusion. Product Management has been listing the action ticket ID for the items listed in the help guide. Since there can be variances between the verbatim features requested and the actual changes made to provide the functionality of the feature request, this longer ID number will be listed instead of the SFT ticket ID. The description should give insight if your requested feature has been implemented. If it is not clear, please reach out to us here on the forums or via email if you have a question about a feature/change listed in the Release Notes page.

I look forward to assisting.
                  JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I find it necessary not only to post here when there is a"problem" or request, but also if a request is fulfilled on an upgrade.
                    I thank you for changing the market replay so that it works much faster. I lose 80% less time when using market replay as I can do directly to the time from which I want to see the charts.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
                    2 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post algospoke  
                    Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
                    3 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred