ACH Transfer Lost Check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACH Transfer Lost Check

I sent a check to your offices over two weeks ago and my account has not been funded with the amounts. The response I get from your support is maybe the check is lost. Support customer service is lack luster at best - I expect the same through here.

How is it possible that I pay over $1,000 dollars for a platform with limited brokers so that I can only be assured that my funds will find their way to your office if I make a wire transfer and be charged a $50 dollar fee? How is it possible you do not have ACH transfers even though Phillip Capital has this with feature with several other BIs? What type of bull**** company is this that I have to sit on my hands without the funds in the account or getting funds out when others offer debit cards and ACH transfers????

nighthawk5300,

Thanks for posting.

My name is Drew, the Level IV Lead Hand of Platform Support. I'm responding here as the Brokerage team would typically not monitor or post on our Platform Support Forum, but I am sorry to hear of your frustration with this matter.

I would invite you to pose your concerns directly to the Brokerage Team at BrokerageSupport [at] NinjaTrader [dot] com. You can find their other contact information at the below link:

If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, or want to open an account, we're here to help. Click here to find the appropriate contact for your needs!

I have advised the Team Lead of the Brokerage Support team, Cynthia, to be expecting your email. She will be happy to work with you directly.

In the meantime, don't hesitate to reply here with any platform-related questions and I'll be happy to help anyway I can.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_DrewO View Post
      nighthawk5300,

Thanks for posting.

My name is Drew, the Level IV Lead Hand of Platform Support. I'm responding here as the Brokerage team would typically not monitor or post on our Platform Support Forum, but I am sorry to hear of your frustration with this matter.

I would invite you to pose your concerns directly to the Brokerage Team at BrokerageSupport [at] NinjaTrader [dot] com. You can find their other contact information at the below link:

If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, or want to open an account, we're here to help. Click here to find the appropriate contact for your needs!

I have advised the Team Lead of the Brokerage Support team, Cynthia, to be expecting your email. She will be happy to work with you directly.

In the meantime, don't hesitate to reply here with any platform-related questions and I'll be happy to help anyway I can.
      It is a bit of a bummer that this feature hasn't been added yet. When I opened my account I was told it was in the pipeline. I actually specifically picked Philips Capital because they clearly state on their website they accept ACH transfers, however not with accounts linked to Ninjatrader (which I found out after I opened my account). May I ask what the reason for that discrepancy is? One of the best parts about ACH is being able to set up a weekly or monthly auto-withdrawal for your account. I like to send $60 a week personally, services like TD/ToS and Robinhood offer this.

Comment

My apologies for hijacking this post. I too am finding NinjaTrader is sitting on my checks before depositing them. Last time it was a week. Now it's going beyond a week. I also find that NinjaTrader uses a five day claw back, standard time is 3 days. Perhaps NinjaTrader didn't have any competition 20 years ago, but that is no longer the case. You guys seem to be stuck in the twentieth century and that was twenty years ago. Do you realize we we are in the land of instant money transfer? I have same day money transfer bank to bank, worst case next day.

There is a level of arrogance with the brokerage group that needs to be dealt with as well.

NinjaTrader has a choice. Either get with the times or customers move on.

Pass this on the el presidente because the brokerage group doesn't give a damn.

Comment

morrnel , I appreciate your feedback, however, I highly encourage you to voice this opinion in a space where it will be seen and heard by the correct people - the NinjaTrader Brokerage Support and Treasury Teams. These forums are for technical support only.

I can see that you had a conversation with my colleague Brian at the end of June regarding this topic. He is the Team Lead of Brokerage Support and is very interested in feedback like this and would be more than happy to have a conversation with you. Please reply to the email you received from him on June 26th or reach out to any of my colleagues at BrokerageSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com so they may assist you with your concerns.

Comment

If you look at the ninjatrader website, you will see no reference to a brokerage support forum, You also see no reference to a technical support forum. You simply see a reference to a support forum.

Yes I have exchanged with Brian at brokerage support. If fact I have asked for information he refuses to provide.

Perhaps this is a Wickersheimer issue. Or has he been replaced?

Comment

I'll speak to the website team to see if there can be any clarification added.

With that said, I've already clarified for you - NinjaTrader Brokerage has no visibility of these forums. No licensed brokers monitor these forums therefore we cannot provide any details regarding any live brokerage accounts. This would be illegal.

I can see by checking the email address that you've registered your forum username with that you did not re-open the conversation with Brian nor did you write in a new email to be addressed to Brian or his direct supervisor. You'll be put in touch with the appropriate person. I cannot stress enough that this will be your best path forward - please contact the Brokerage Support Team directly with your concerns over the current funding processes. They'll be able to provide all of the details you're looking for.

Comment

Kristen Remlinger responded to the email and I don't know who is Brian's direct supervisor. What is most important is this is documented for others. This thread was created Jan 8 and did not find it earlier when I googled 'ninjatrader and ach' others need to be aware of this issue and brokerage failing to address the issue.
                The problem is clearly between the post office box and the bank deposit.
                Sorry I put you in the middle of this but I use various tools to get my message through.
                Who is Brian's manager?

Comment

Your recent ticket, #2642704, is still under review by our Brokerage Teams. You can reply again to that email you've received from my colleagues if you have additional information you'd like to share with them. For reference, the ticket with Brian is #2620139.

Thanks in advance for your patience while they respond to you in the order in which your inquiry was received.

Comment

NinjaTrader_PatrickG Thanks for the link to the other place to voice this stuff. What the other user has said is very true. There is competition. The only reason I'm still here is because the algo I use hasn't switched to Tradestation yet. It's unfortunate

Comment

rontronimous you make a good point. Not an issue with me as I am a developer. Same logic, different language. My concern is what tool I should use to coach others.

NinjaTrader_PatrickG I am getting close to totally giving up on your brokerage team.

Comment

Kitsui Tango the NinjaTrader organization has visibility to this. There is a problem in the brokerage support group. Totally opposite from the technical support group. An old Chinese saying, "A fish rots from the head."

Brokerage support has been actively working on this for months. It's a two week project at most.

I solved the ACH issue.

Comment

I agree not having ACH is an issue. I gave up on my last check after 4 weeks. In all my life no piece of mail has ever been lost, so I find it hard to believe that they lost this one. So it feels like a Phillips brokerage issue or their mail room. In either case not a good customer service thing. Now I am out both a wire fee, and a stop payment fee. Maybe I should go back just fund my other account that takes ACH.

Comment

Here's the issue jb999 ... I had two checks "lost in the mail". One is still lost. In order to find out the issue, I sent a third check by priority mail next day. I sent the letter 16 July with an expected delivery of 17 July. It arrived at the post office and was forwarded to another location. It was finally delivered 21 July.

When I called Phillip Capital, they told me to contact NinjaTrader because it was their issue. NinjaTrader then says call Phillip Capital. Brokerage support manager does not want to be bothered by this and said it was a problem with the postal service.

Bottom line, it is not a USPS issue as there it a forwarding order in place to somewhere in Evergreen Park. Bottom line it is Wickersheimer's problem and he needs to get involved. He seems to be silent or brokerage support is keeping him in the dark. Bad in either case.

Bottom line NinjaTrader is publishing the wrong mailing address messing up the mail delivery.

Comment

morrnel. Sad just sad. So what is the right address? If what the really want to require is wire transfers just require it and be honest. I might not like it, but I would respect it and I’d have an have a decision to make. Most likely I’d just do the wire transfers. Instead I am here questioning the integrity and honesty of both ninja trader and Phillips capital. They do need to fix it either way or at some point it will catch up with them.

I agree with a quality IT team, if someone wanted ACH it would be done in a few weeks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
                              1 response
                              0 likes
                              Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
                              Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM
                              14 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Handclap0241