Overtrading prevention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overtrading prevention

I find myself a victim of overtrading. I often get greedy or too scared and end up making too many trades and it causes a domino effect and negatively impacts my account balance. Of course, having self control is best, but in lieu of that, I'd like some more secure method of preventing the tilt, we've all been there.

Is there any kind of overtrading prevention system or tools in NT8? Such as only allowing one trade to be made per day, or only allowing trading at specific times?

Hello ckabjp,

Thank for posting.

Your broker can apply settings to your account to prevent overtrading. If your account is with NinjaTrader Brokerage, Brokerage Support may be contacted at BrokerageSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com for mor einformation about this.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Tyler M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by ckabjp View Post
      I find myself a victim of overtrading. I often get greedy or too scared and end up making too many trades and it causes a domino effect and negatively impacts my account balance. Of course, having self control is best, but in lieu of that, I'd like some more secure method of preventing the tilt, we've all been there.

Is there any kind of overtrading prevention system or tools in NT8? Such as only allowing one trade to be made per day, or only allowing trading at specific times?
      If your broker doesn't help you with that, maybe you can find useful this add-on, Guardian Angel Trader. You can find more info at this link:

Trading with Orderflow and Volume Profile. Professional tools for orderflow traders. Footprint Chart for NinjaTrader 8. VolumeLadder Chart Indicator.
      DAYTRADERPROFESIONAL
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - DAYTRADERPROFESIONAL

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post algospoke  
      Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
      4 responses