Free commission for new customers! Longtime customer? Lol f off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free commission for new customers! Longtime customer? Lol f off

I already got four people to sign up by pushing the new deal and they depositing their initial amounts now. I know we don't have a referral program for some Bush League reason but you could at least toss your loyal customers a bone, you know?

Amazon will cut you a break when a deal like this drops. I could see if someone signed up 3 years ago, but I signed up not even two months ago. I'd be better off just closing my account and having a family member open one and "advise" them. (I'm hoping you planned for this mass deactivation, it's all over Discord). I'm no longer happy and I no longer respect this company. Shting on your current customers will eventually bite you in the ass.

To make it official my suggestion is to not treat your current customers like garbage. My feedback is that I am shocked, and on behalf of you I apologize to all the long time customers who got swept under the rug. They should have done better for us.

Thanks for the feedback. We certainly don't want our loyal clients to feel 'swept under the rug'.

These forums are for technical support only, however, I would suggest that you contact your broker directly or any of my colleagues on the Brokerage Support Team with your feedback:
    • brokeragesupport{AT]ninjatrader{DOT]com
    • Toll Free: 1.800.496.1683

Comment

I hear you rontronimous. I never got anything for opening up an account last July and suddenly I'm getting emails telling me that IF I do open up an account, I will get up to $200.00 in commission rebates. Longtime NT users should also be rewarded from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by tradergino View Post
        I hear you rontronimous. I never got anything for opening up an account last July and suddenly I'm getting emails telling me that IF I do open up an account, I will get up to $200.00 in commission rebates. Longtime NT users should also be rewarded from time to time.
        That's a fact. It's simple business economics. Real world example:

You work somewhere for two years, tell everyone how cool it is and how great it is to work there, someone you referred is hired to so the same job you are, but guess what? You find out they're making $6 more an hour than you are. Would you stay? Hell no. The flippant way that Customer Support treated me was just the icing on the cake. One of my friends who was in the process of signing up asked me where to put that I referred him, and was shocked to find out that there's no such thing and I get nothing for him signing up (and nothing from the 3 other people I convinced to hurry up and register and fund).

They don't care about long time users because they don't thibj we will go anywhere else. That's how low their opinion of us is. "We can bend these idiots over backwards and they STILL stay with us, haha!"

Edit: he changed his mind at that point btw, went with TD instead

Comment

rontronimous , expect an email from my colleagues at NinjaTrader Brokerage regarding this matter.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
            rontronimous , expect an email from my colleagues at NinjaTrader Brokerage regarding this matter.
            NinjaTrader_PatrickG. Thank you for taking the time to respond. Please accept my apologies for the poor way I decided to voice my frustration. It was not appropriate. Thanks again.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
            Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post chbruno