• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Feature Request: apply strategies/templates to multiple tabs/charts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request: apply strategies/templates to multiple tabs/charts

Hi,

Main request: It would save me so much time if I could easily apply a strategy to all tabs in a chart window. I know you can apply a strategy to an instrument list, but this doesn't attach the strategy to any open chart, which prohibits any plotting, buttons, etc.

Similarly, it would be almost as awesome if I could apply a chart template to all tabs.

Or, ultimately, applying a chart template or strategy to all tabs in a chart window, or to all open chart windows.

And while I'm here, I see you folks wearing so many complaints and false 'bug reports' from people that just don't appreciate the depth of the architecture and the flexibility that it brings (I'm guilty too). In my opinion, your product and support is the best on the market by far. Nothing else even comes close, so well done. Just need to get some more brokers on board .

Thanks,
    Ben.

Thanks for the kind words, Ben!

I have submitted your suggestions as feature requests to the Development Team. The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-368. Please reference this internal tracking number if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find it in the release notes:

http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...ease_notes.htm
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 10-04-2018, 06:47 AM.
    Patrick G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by futurenick, Today, 06:26 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post nkhoi
    by nkhoi

Started by NinjaCustomer, Today, 12:29 PM
    0 responses