Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature Request: Simultaneous Rithmic logins

Hi,

Please add multiple logins for same data feeds like rithmic.

Hello Tai,

Thank you very much for your suggestion.

We're always looking into ways to improve the platform; While we would love to already be able to offer the ability to connect to identical data feeds, this is unfortunately often limited by the data feed itself rather than the NinjaTrader platform.

While it is possible for some data feeds to work side-by-side (e.g. 2 Kinetick connections), this requires the data feed itself to support multiple connections. In the case of the Rithmic connection, this is, unfortunately, not the case.

If a data feed does not support multiple connections, NinjaTrader will automatically reject a second connection.

If the underlying connection technology changes/upgrades you can be certain our development team will do their best to implement this feature into the platform.
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Oh, but how would you explain I am able to launch and log into 3+ separate Rithmic data feed logins at the same time with Rithmic Trader Pro? Instead of doing that, I would just like to be able to launch one platform like NT8 and log into all three at the same time because now there are third-party trade copier tools for NT8.

Comment

The R|Trader Pro, in this regard, acts as a hub for connections, which is possible as R|Trader is based directly on the Rithmic protocol.

NinjaTrader is only able to use the Rithmic API, which is not capable of supporting multiple connections.

One option would be to link several Rithmic accounts under one login, this would then enable you to access several accounts through one connection.

If the mentioned accounts are all with the same brokerage, their support should be able to assist you with this step.
        Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you.

Yes, I understand if under the same brokerage the logins can be consolidated but the logins are with different brokerages.

Comment

There is a “Rithmic” and a separate “Rithmic for Ninjatrader Brokerage” connection. Can these be used to connect to two separate brokerage accounts (Prop account and live account) both using Rithmic through two different brokers?

Comment

Good Afternoon for a long time I was waiting for this but I never saw any thing simple like this added so I highly suggest and personally request this simple feature to be added. The label for horizental line drawing and ability to show the label on the right or left and make it visible or not like the screenshot I attached and highlighted what I mean exactly. Pleae Please Please add this to drawings special horizental line. Thank you for your help and time in advance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
              24 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post spwizard  
              Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Max238