Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doubt about the billing of ninjatrader brokerage

INGLES

Hi, I have a question about billing for trading activity. I don't know where to put the post, sorry if it's not here ... I would like to know if having bought the Ninjatrader platform, and choosing the broker Ninjatrader Brokerage with Dorman or Philips capital...

Is there an option for ninjatrader brokerage to bill from outside the US? I do not know if I am right but I have seen that they have subsidiaries outside the US and perhaps this option is possible ...

The reason is because of the tax advantages that can be had if you have a LLC company in USA If you know any more specific support email for these questions, I would also like to know

Thank you

ESPAÑOL

Hola, tengo una pregunta sobre facturacion de la actividad de trading.
    No se donde poner el post, perdon si no es aqui...

Me gustaria saber si teniendo comprada la plataforma de Ninjatrader, y eligiendo el broker Ninjatrader Brokerage con Dorman o Philips capital...

¿Hay alguna opcion para que ninjatrader brokerage haga la facturacion desde fuera de EE.UU?

No se si estoy en lo cierto pero he visto que tienen filiales fuera de EE.UU y quizás sea posible esta opción...

La razon es por las ventajas fiscales que se pueden tener si dispones de una
    empresa LLC en EE.UU

Si sabeis algun correo de soporte mas especifico para estas dudas tambien me gustaría saberlo

Gracias

Hello Franing,

Thank you for your note.

Please write a note to brokeragesales[AT]ninjatrader.com and our brokerage team should be able to assist you with these questions.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post junkone
    by junkone

Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
    12 responses
    0 likes