Consideration before banning a person is needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Consideration before banning a person is needed

I posted here asking about a 3rd party add-on b/c support through email was not responding.
    As a result, I was banned b/c it was an outside link.

I was subsequently reinstated b/c I clearly did nothing wrong; however, now all of my posts are gone forever. There is no way to retrieve them apparently.

So a suggestion to the Ninja 'customer service' people here: before banning someone, maybe look at their post history. How long have they been a member? Do they have a past of being a problem? Are they a lifetime Ninja customer or covert scammer?

Every single post I had here is now gone b/c Melissa was quick to hit the ban button w/o any thought or consideration.

Hello,

I apologize for the oversight here, unfortunately it looks like the posts are permanently removed. We try to keep the forum clear of Spam as efficiently as possible, and it just so happened the original post was similar in format to most spam posts we get (at no fault of your own). When a post is marked as Spam the user is removed, but I do agree we should take more care in this process and will do so going forward. Again I apologize we were to quick in jumping to conclusions.

Please let me know if I may assist in anything else.
    Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DynamicTest  
    Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes