Stop loss and target question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop loss and target question

Hello I am new to trading and I am looking for an executive platform that can do the few things. Is it possible to buy (or short) a futures contract then after set 2 targets and a stop loss where if the 2nd target is hit it cancels the stop loss and if the stop loss is hit it cancels the remaining targets? Also is it possible to set hot keys to buy or sell futures contracts and set hot keys to set targets and stop loss if what I asked before is possible. Thank you!

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

Setting highly customizable targets and stops after order entry is a feature of NinjaTrader. We call this Advanced Trading Management, or ATM Strategies for short.

Please visit our help guide and publically available videos for more info on ATM Strategies with specific implementations:NinjaTrader also features order entry hot key functionality:In addition to order entry hot keys, the NinjaTrader trading interfaces are designed for rapid adjustment of stops and targets, although granular adjustments are restricted to single mouse clicks on the GUI. Please see the following help guide link for more info on single click order modification:Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post chbruno