Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent support team

Hi,

I really wanted to highlight Chelsea B's excellent care in solving our problem with the strategy we are using.

He has supported us by responding to many emails, taking a detailed look at each log and each step we made. You can't really find this level of support from other companies.

So just thank you very much and do your best to keep these types of people on your Ninjatrader team.

Thanks
    Last edited by rocker84; 10-29-2021, 05:22 AM.

Hello rocker84,

Thanks for your kind words!

Chelsea has been an asset to our Scripting Support and Platform Support teams and we are very happy to have him with us.

I have let him know your comments and have also made your comments known to the rest of the company internally.

Thanks for using NinjaTrader!
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I don't believe that I've worked with Chelsea. Jason comes to mind off hand. But everyone is great. Questions are not only answered promptly, but they're answered accurately. Everyone on the team goes out of their way to help you understand an issue or question and resolve it. They often create images and code snippets that aren't asked for but greatly add in your understanding. Never make fun of my stupidest questions. Over all the years that I've had NT, I've never had a negative experience with tech support. Can't thank everyone enough!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by DavidHP, Today, 07:56 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
      Started by kujista, Today, 06:23 AM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post kujista