Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Ninja, please consider LIGHTSPEED broker!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja, please consider LIGHTSPEED broker!!

Ninja,

I have been looking at all the multi-platform brokers geared for professional day trading, and you carry the one that has one of the most negative reviews if one does the research (interactive brokers),

Will you PLEASE contact LIGHTSPEED brokers. They get very high reviews on such forums as elite trader, their customer service (tech and sales) has been excellent, if you had a relationship with them I would have been there last week!

You have a lot of futures brokers, but your two equity brokers (ameritrade and IB) leave too few options for the millions of daytraders who would discover your unique chart-trade execution tools!

Please consider this, with 7.0 supporting full 64 bit OS and a positive review day trader broker like lightspeed, pulling the buy trigger at ninja is a no brainer

Thanks, and I dont work for them.

Originally posted by lacloudchaser View Post
    Ninja,

I have been looking at all the multi-platform brokers geared for professional day trading, and you carry the one that has one of the most negative reviews if one does the research (interactive brokers),

Will you PLEASE contact LIGHTSPEED brokers. They get very high reviews on such forums as elite trader, their customer service (tech and sales) has been excellent, if you had a relationship with them I would have been there last week!

You have a lot of futures brokers, but your two equity brokers (ameritrade and IB) leave too few options for the millions of daytraders who would discover your unique chart-trade execution tools!

Please consider this, with 7.0 supporting full 64 bit OS and a positive review day trader broker like lightspeed, pulling the buy trigger at ninja is a no brainer

Thanks, and I dont work for them.
    Hello Lacloudchaser,

Thank you for your post and recommendation.

I will forward this information to management for review.

If you would like to follow up, you can send a note to sales AT ninjatrader DOT com for further assistance.
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes, please!

I hope others read this thread and put in their vote..

take a look at

Lightspeed Financial provides low-cost stock and options on a fast-trading platform for active traders, professional traders, trading groups, and more.

check out their rates...amazing....

PS they don't have low margins, but at first glance they appear to be about the same as IB.

Comment

LIGHTSPEED broker request

Thank you for your new broker request. NinjaTrader will expand our equity partners in 2010 but currently it does not include Lightspeed. We appreciate your request and have added Lightspeed to our list of potential new partners but hopefully some of our upcoming equity partners will meet or exceed the value you find with Lightspeed.

Sincerely,

John
        VP of Sales and Marketing

Comment

Can your new brokers beat these Futures prices?

Not for equities, but for day trading Futures pricing.....

In the end, if a broker has good reviews and beats the competition in pricing...well.......???

Comment

Look at the lack of Instruments though, they don't list TF or YM to name a couple.
            eDanny
            NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Integrity Traders

Comment

Hi - just wondering if Lightspeed is still being considered?

Comment

Hello Day Trading Fool,

Yes - this is still on our list of future considerations.
                KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Tentative timeframe?

Just wondering - very likely this will be the decision factor for lifetime license upgrade.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi Day Trading Fool,

Unfortunately, I can provide no ETA at this time.
                    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

in agreement

i agree with everyone on this thread. i use lightspeed and in a heartbeat would sign onto NT if they hooked up with lightspeed. Lightspeed has no trade management software at all. The don't even have OCO orders. Please help me!!!!!!!!!! I'm tired of getting stopped out from random orders that I forgot to cancel. I have gotten good and checking and rechecking all orders, but it is not fun. Is the reason for not supporting NT on your side or Lightspeed's side? Thanks

Comment

Hello:

Thank you for taking the time to post your request in regards to Lightspeed as an added brokerage. NinjaTrader is always looking to expand our list of supported brokers/datafeeds and they are on our list of future possible considerations. I have sent your comments to our development team for their documentation. If you would like to further discuss, please send me a note to sales at ninjatrader dot com and reference this post. Happy Trading!
                        RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by Tim-c, Today, 02:10 PM
                        1 response
                        0 likes
                        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                        Started by Taddypole, Today, 02:47 PM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes