• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Late Release of NT7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late Release of NT7

I would just like to say that if it's not ready, I'm very happy that you are not releasing it. I have had so much trouble with software that was released before time over the years that its nice to find a company that wants to get it right first. Further, as a programer, I know how impossible deadlines can become.

I very much appreciate all the very prompt and effective help I have received fron Ninja staff with NT6 and I for one will happy to continue with it until 7 is ready.

Best wishes to all.
    Dave

Thanks for the comments Dave, we appreciate it.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes, I'm with Dave too, it's better to have a fully functional new version a bit later than a rushed beta now.

Plus, some of the new features look impressive.

All the best,

Jorge

Comment

At least now I can focus my R&D on 6.5 and stop dragging my feet on developing an ATS system.
        RJay
        NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Innovative Trading Solutions

Comment

I agree with Ninja decision to delay release of unfinished product. With money on the line, better a delay of few months then a buggy product. Ninja 6.5 is a very good product, so few extra months is a none issue.

Comment

You'd loose customers if releasing a product that broke things, or didn't work. I appreciate the decision.

More importantly, I really appreciate the update / status on NT7! Thanks so much for filling us in. Looks nice.

You may look to a smaller list of enhancements for the next few releases. A very ambitious release can easily cause slippage and disappointments.

I for one, appreciate thorough, meticulous efforts. I'm hoping this is what the slippage provides.

I eagerly await this exciting new version. I hope you'll be very successful with it.

Brian1

Comment

NT7 Release letter

Just read the open letter. And I can truly say WOW!

Appreciate the letter and the heads up on new features. Although it would be nice to have the new software this week, a few more months to finish it is very reasonable and makes good business/software sense.

Looking forward to it later in the year. Keep up the good work, looks like it is all I was hoping for.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by StealthM93, Today, 07:58 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post StealthM93  
              Started by Mykro, Today, 11:01 AM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB