Drawings on Different Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drawings on Different Charts

Is there anyway to have your drawings save on one chart to be transferred on to another one? ie. different time frame analysis... perhaps when we load a specific chart template, all my drawings could be saved from when i was drawing on another template.

Hi timothybyen,

Thank you for your post.

When you add drawing tools to a chart if you change the interval then the drawing tools will remain in place, as long as the instrument is the same.

You can save drawing tools on a chart by saving the workspace, but you can not save them with chart templates.

With Version 7 of NinjaTrader there will be enhancements to drawing tools along the lines that specify, but presently what I mention above is the only way to manipulate drawing tools from session to session.

Please see the following link for more information on NinjaTrader Version 7.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

yes i know that, but i want to use the SHIFT F3, to switch between a chart that i draw and one that i trade off of that will show the drawings...

Comment

Hi,

Presently this is not possible to have drawing tools remain on the chart when switching between workspaces.

With NinjaTrader 7, as per the link I posted previously you will able to globally apply drawing tools based on instruments, but this is not presently supported.
        Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
        47 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post aligator  
        Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes