Chart Trader - first impressions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Trader - first impressions

I have tried Chart Trader recently (sim mode) and have a few suggestions that would suit me.

1. A fixed Y-axis scaling, so that a certain number of ticks always takes up the same vertical distance (eg 10 ticks = 1 cm, but user selectable). This axis needs to be scrollable so I can see and edit targets/stops that would otherwise be off screen.

2. Move the Bid & Ask prices up to the Buy/Sell Bid and Buy/Sell Ask buttons, as I find them a bit out of my field of focus at the bottom. Better still, could the numbers be placed on the buttons? Perhaps it could be made an option in Chart Trader Properties.

3. Move the order price to the left of the Y-axis line (next to the cancel "X"). This may not suit everyone, but I am willing to sacrifice some chart space to avoid having the current price display cover up the order price when they are close.

4. With a left mouse click on the order price display, activate a box similar to that when clicking on the order quantity. This would be used to select a number of ticks up or down to move the order.

Thanks for taking the time to offer your suggestions. We will take these ideas under advisement.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by lorem, Yesterday, 09:18 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by Spiderbird, Today, 12:15 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes