X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_Kyle
    replied
    Hi bebjo,

The .st symbol mapping could be used, but the master name would need to exclude that '.'. The same goes for the dashes here.

Leave a comment:

• bebjo
    replied
    When I try to import swedish stocks (Symbols), I get an error message, see attached file.
    Is there any support for symbols with the suffix ".st"?

If there are more swedes in this forum that need a complete list of the Stockholm exchange symbols, please PM me.

Just wanted to say that I think Ninja Trader is great!

Thanks!
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Joachim/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG]
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• agazza
    replied
    Originally posted by mpe66 View Post
    Yes, it works. You can use Interactive Brokers or E-Signal as the data feed for all the Swedish stuff.

Good luck,

Mpe
    swedish?

i would need som help finding the right buttons to push

i just need to get omxs30 to work with end of day data for TA analys and meaby som help finding/adding swedish stocks

Leave a comment:

• mpe66
    replied
    Originally posted by Albaz View Post
    Hello everybody; I wonder if you got OMXS30 working in NT 7. I use a swedish broker for brokerage and datafeed and I primarily trade the Swedish OMXS30 index future through my broker. I´ve fixed a very well working program for trading DAX index future through NT 7 and looking for testing it on OMXS30. If you get it working, I hope you tell me how and which datafeed you r using, I´m useing Zen-Fire to trade Globe futures but it doesn´t provide OMXS30 realtime data.
    Yes, it works. You can use Interactive Brokers or E-Signal as the data feed for all the Swedish stuff.

Good luck,

Mpe

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Matthew
    replied
    Hello,

NinjaTrader is supported by 100's of brokers worldwide for futures, forex and equities but unfortunately we do not support the broker you mentioned.

Please review our preferred broker list and let me know if you have any questions.

Leave a comment:

• Albaz
    replied
    Fierze, agazza & mpe66

Hello everybody; I wonder if you got OMXS30 working in NT 7. I use a swedish broker for brokerage and datafeed and I primarily trade the Swedish OMXS30 index future through my broker. I´ve fixed a very well working program for trading DAX index future through NT 7 and looking for testing it on OMXS30. If you get it working, I hope you tell me how and which datafeed you r using, I´m useing Zen-Fire to trade Globe futures but it doesn´t provide OMXS30 realtime data.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Kyle
    replied
    Hello agazza,

NinjaTrader comes pre-loaded with the most commonly traded instruments however, you may find the need to add an additional instrument. Please follow the instructions below to add an instrument in the Instrument Manager.
    • From the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools > Instrument Manager
    • Press the "New" button
    • *Enter in instrument specific information and select the appropriate exchange (add Default exchange for equities in addition to the actual exchange)
    • Fill in any relevant information under the "Misc" tab such as symbol mapping for your target connectivty provider
    • Press the "OK" button

* If you wish to add an equity, this can be accomplished without following the steps above. Just open a chart (for example) and start typing in the symbol and a new instrument is automatically created.
    The instrument is now added to the master instrument list. Please follow the instructions below if you want to add this instrument to an instrument list.
    • Select the instrument list you wish to add the instrument to via the "Instrument lists" drop down list in the upper left hand corner
    • Select the exchange (Default recommend for equities) as this will route orders to your broker smart routing system
    • Select the appropriate expiration date if this is a futures instrument
    • Press the "<" button to add the instrument to the list

You are now complete and can press the "OK" button.

Leave a comment:

• agazza
    replied
    Im new to this and the english lingo, but here it is

i´ve found OMX and added it to

But i don´t think its the one im looking for becouse i don´t think its the correct charts

It´s very hard to get charts over swedish stocks in general

sorry for the bad english, in short im only looking to get charts over boliden, H&M and other swedish stocks.

really like the program btw

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Kyle
    replied
    Hello agazza,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader support forum.

I'm not familiar with omxs30. This is an instrument or an exchange?

Leave a comment:

• agazza
    replied
    bump, im also interested in getting datafeeds for omxs30, i can´t find it in NT7

If someone could help me where to add swedish stocks i would be truly gratefull

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Bertrand
    replied
    Ok, let's take it to the beta forums, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Fierze
    replied
    Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
    Hello Fierze,
    Unfortunately not, since these exchanges are not supported in NinjaTrader 6.5. Only NinjaTrader 7 supports the Swedish exchanges and currency.

Thank you for releasing a public beta, thus bringing me back to the above topic. How do I find the Swedish OMX future (or other Swedish instruments) in NT7? What is the instrument code and where/what is the correct way to write it?

EDIT: I'll ask this question in a more appropriate forum.
    Last edited by Fierze; 04-13-2010, 03:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Jason
    replied
    Hello Fierze,

Unfortunately not, since these exchanges are not supported in NinjaTrader 6.5.

Only NinjaTrader 7 supports the Swedish exchanges and currency.

Leave a comment:

• Fierze
    replied
    I just want to return to this issue now in march 2010, by asking if is still not possible to see Stockholm stock- or derivative exchange charts in NT 6.5.X? (exchange symbols SFB and OMS as stated earlier)

I see that Interactive Brokers have included TICK and TRIN indices specifically for Sweden to their available data, which is just awesome! However, being able to see these indices in NT charts, together with the Swedish OMX futures chart, would be even more awesome...

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Dierk View Post
    Thanks for your suggestion. We'll add it to the list future considerations.

Here is what we would need for new exchanges added to NT's IB adapter:
    - name of exchange
    - exact (!) exchange string as shown in TWS

Thanks
    I don't really know what the "IB adapter" is, will it only be available in NT7 or can it somehow be used for including non-supported exchanges or instruments in NT6.X?
    Last edited by Fierze; 03-02-2010, 05:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Fierze
    replied
    Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Dierk View Post
    Thanks. Both exchanges will be supported for IB with NT7 (non-public beta right now).
    Fantastic, it will be great to finally have ninja trader charts available for these instruments!

Thank you for the quick response to this issue.

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post algospoke  
Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
3 responses
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred