Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Suggestions

I have several suggestions for charts.

1. I would like to see O H L C prices at the top of the chart. Most other charting programs do this.

2. I would like to see OHLC prices for a bar (at least) when clicking on a bar in crosshair mode. Most other charting programs do this.

3. I would like to see all charts in a workspace contained in a box with only the workspace in the tray below rather than each chart. I would like to see multiple workspaces allowed in the box with tabs for each workspace. (Like Tradestation does).

4. When using chart trader, I would like to see the ability to re-scale the chart to not display all stops/targets when the stop/target display causes the chart to compress vertically. This may be possible w/6.5, but if it is, I don't know how to do it.

I think these are enough suggestions for now. I think NT 6.5 is a good product, but it could be better.

Thanks,
    John

Note: I love the chart trader.

Hello jppwt,

You can click your middle mouse button on a price bar to view OHLC prices.

I will forward your other suggestions to our development team and ask them if they can add this to the list of future considerations for the software.

Thank you for your feedback.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

In addition, #4 can be accomplished in NinjaTrader 7, since it supports fixed scaling. Please see the link below for more information.

New Fixed or Automatic Scale Range
      Each panel in a chart contains three scales, right, left and overlay. Each scale's range can be automatically calculated based on the highest high and lowest low of all plotted objects or the scale can be manually set by defining the value as per the image below. You can also set the scale range via mouse dragging in the y axis. If the range is manually set (Fixed) an "F" in the upper right portion of the panel will be displayed. You can also set the scale to be linear or logarithmic.
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post funk10101  
      Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
      11 responses
      0 likes