Hot Keys for ATM Strategies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hot Keys for ATM Strategies

I would like to use hot keys to select difference ATM Strategies and perhaps hot keys for things like BuyAsk, BuyBid ect. The BuyAsk type hot keys would immediately send that order while the ATM Strategy hot keys would just set the ATM Strategy dropdown (combobox?) to that strategy.

Perhaps in the ATM Strategy dialog you could add a hot key option. Preferably a single key hot key, including the numeric keypad keys. And maybe in the ATM Strategy dropdown, it could show, beside the saved name for the strategy, which if any hot key is assigned to it. Simular to how a standard windows application main menu will also show which if any hot keys represent that menu pick.

Thanks for your suggestion. Hotkeys are already on our list for future development.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Didn't want to make a new post. Lol, it's 10+ years later, and I'd like to add my support to switching through ATMs via hotkeys....if I haven't somewhere else already.
      Last edited by WhyHighC; 07-20-2023, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Hello WhyHighC,

Thanks for your notes.

Hot Keys for ATM Strategies have not been implemented in NinjaTrader. We are tracking interest for this feature in an internal feature request ticket and I have added your vote. This request is being tracked under the number SFT-2386.

Deciding on features for future releases is not a simple black and white decision. There are many factors involved including but not limited to:
        • Demand which is measured by objective user requests and subjective discretion on the part of our Product Management team.
        • Feasibility
        • Developer bandwidth
        • Current projects in the queue
        • Economics
        You'll find a note regarding your feature request in the release notes when a feature is implemented.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm​​
        Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

It's ok, I understand Brandon. I didn't mean to mention the 10+ years in a negative way, I just didn't want to make a new post. Thank you for your reply and adding my vote.
          Last edited by WhyHighC; 07-20-2023, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post WHICKED
          by WHICKED

Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
          15 responses
          0 likes