Aesthetics / rounded corners to square

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aesthetics / rounded corners to square

I've often found that the rounded corners of Ninjacharts don't look as modern and neat on screen as square corners would. Visually, (even if not physically) the rounded corners also take up more space. It would be neat if Ninja 7 had square corners. It would also allow windows to fit more neatly next to each other. Not all windows in Ninja have rounded corners. The indictors window has square ones.

Hello dsfalc,

I will forward your suggestion to our development team and ask them if they can add this to the list of future considerations for the software.

Thank you for your feedback.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

In addition, you could change your Windows theme to Classic and NinjaTrader windows will be squared as well.
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Jason.
        Part of what I'm wanting to communicate is that the existing top of each window takes up quite a bit of space compared to the sides. It's not far short of 2cm on a monitor with two windows - one above the other. Obviously, this isn't a mission critical issue, but the existing window design uses up considerably more space than it actually needs (theres nothing contained on it that couldn't be placed on the tool bar) - as well as looking a bit dated to my eye with its curved corners.

Moving to Windows classic... Jason - I don't know what to say about that - lol.. I was trying to think of something witty to add - but can't think up anything right at this moment!
        Last edited by dsfalc; 03-10-2010, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post chbruno