Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NT6.5: Incorrect error messages when try to email support with Internet disconnected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT6.5: Incorrect error messages when try to email support with Internet disconnected

In NinjaTrader 6.5, the user is shown incorrect error messages when the user tries to send an email to support when the user's Internet is disconnected.

After the user clicks "Send" sans Internet, a zipping-operation-in-progress dialog is shown, then error message "Unable to upload attachment files to support server. Please try again later. E-Mail will be sent out regardless: No such host is known", then error message "Failed to send mail. No such host is known".

Expected is a single error message saying cannot send email without Internet.

Here is a video showing this: http://www.filedropper.com/ntincorre...etdisconnected

Hello Neil,

I will forward this suggestion as well.

Thank you for your feedback.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

i'm having Err_Empty_Response

Comment

Hello john9871,

Please be aware that this forum thread is 6 years old. Do you still use NinjaTrader 6.5 or are you using NinjaTrader 7?

If you cannot submit emails from within the platform, I suggest to email us from your regular email address. You can send any emails to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Err_internet_disconnected

Here’s the mail I got recently when I get this problem again
          What is the exact word-for-word message you are getting?

First, go to your security software (your AV software - not the firewall) and check to see if you've blocked that program. MSE doesn't maintain a list of blocked programs but instead keeps a listing of exclustions to scans - so if your AV program is responsible, it must be a different one. What are you using (name and complete version)? There are several articles regarding different types of security software blocking Google Chrome and it may help to pinpoint the answer if I know which one (and exactly what message you are getting).

ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED – Solutions Encyclopedia
          Last edited by john9871; 10-13-2016, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post adeelshahzad  
          Started by merzo, 06-25-2023, 02:19 AM
          10 responses
          1 like
          Last Post NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ