Edit NinjaTrader Indicator Button ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edit NinjaTrader Indicator Button ....

Would be nice to have an Edit NinjaTrader Indicator Button in the indicator selection box... and as an option in NT 7 when you right click on a selected indicator.

Thanks

Matt

PS I know you guys are busy, and that this is lower priority, but to a developer, it's really a nuisance to switch back and forth and then to find an indicator in a list and select it.

I second this request. Good idea taz
    mrlogik
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Purelogik Trading

Comment

edit indicator button

that is a definite +1.
      You know that you can right click and edit properties direct from the chart now though?

Comment

Hello guys,

I will forward your suggestion of such a button to our development team and ask them if they can add this to the list of future considerations for the software.

Thank you for your feedback.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

On a related note, is it possible to have an auto-refresh feature in the NS editor.
          I often write the code in Visual Studio while I have an NS editor window open to compile it. Visual Studio will prompt for an update after NT compiles and changes the files. However if I do an edit in VS the NS editor does not update.

I am not aware of any button in NS editor which allows you load the latest version of the file on the disk. It might be possible that under the hood NT is picking up the new file for compilation but the NS editor does not show it. So currently after I want to compile a file in NT, while editing in VS, I have to go through the NT Menu->Edit Indicator, load the NS editor and then compile. This is a big pain and increases the development time significantly.

Ideally I would love to be able to compile within VS itself, without having to go through the NS editor.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post jaybedreamin  
          Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post DJ888