Three things that are a necessity to fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three things that are a necessity to fix

I wonder sometime if the average trader are monitoring less than 20 instruments because that the way NT seem to be set up. I'm sorry for the attitude, I understand that I'm currently not paying for NT, but you have to pay more attention to small things that users notice and make their trading quicker. And I would be willing to pay for NT, but then things like these have to be fixed.

1. If I right click on a chart and choose instruments my only option is the default list. My default list contains approx 50 instruments and I want to add another 200 or so, which gets to messy. Why not make it possible so when I right click I not only see the default list I see all the lists I have created?

2. The second thing that I really don't understand why you haven't fixed in NT7 since it has been brought to light earlier by several users in NT6.5. When you are in the market analyzer and want to use "send to chart" it uses your default template but not default interval, in my case days - not minutes. This is really annoying when you go through 100+ instruments.

3. I already have a thread on this one, but here it comes again. When you import symbols several signs aren't allowed which makes it extremely time consuming to create lists, since you have to add them manually in the instrument manager. For instance the following symbol that Yahoo uses - Volv-b.st. You can't import dashes, still...I was told this should be fixed in NT7. For some reason NT7 (wrong thread I know) also doesn't allow ^ in symbols anymore. The symbol ^OMX worked fine in NT6.5, but in NT7 it crashes the software.

I don't know about the third one, but the first two should be really simple to reprogram. Thank you for all your hard work but if you want NT to be a truly great program it has to be simple and quick to use.
    Last edited by Precisely; 04-11-2010, 03:17 AM.

Hello,

I will send this to our development department for consideration, thanks!
    DenNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by mmckinnm, Today, 01:34 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by Conceptzx, 10-11-2022, 06:38 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes