Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing lines from the chart and indicators

Hello,
    I really would like to thank Ninja for adding such a convenience in NT7 putting the lines on all the charts with one click. I also would like to be able to remove the line only from the current chart only. Currently if in the property of the line I select all charts then when removing the line it has been removed from all the charts. It would be nice to be able to remove the line only from the current chart as well as all charts. But if there is no choice I'd prefer removing lines individually from current chart only.

Not very important but still worth mentioning. When clicking on any indicator on the chart it highlights it with bunch of fat black dots. In prev. versions the indicators on the charts were not clickable which I liked more as there is no way and no point to modify the indicator manually anyway... No need to make the indicators clickable.
    Thank you very much.
    Regards, Art.

Hi Art09,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please clarify what lines you are referring to because I am not sure.

As for the highlighting indicators and the data series I will pass this suggestion along to development as a possible enhancement to future versions of NinjaTrader.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by NRITV, Today, 01:15 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NRITV
    by NRITV

Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
    7 responses