Ladder scroll bar and price centering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladder scroll bar and price centering

I would like to see a visable scroll bar on DOME. I know there is one there but it just seems easier to graba button with the pointer and position the pricing as you would like.

The auto centering is ok, but it is irratatingly slow as it requires the price to move off screen before it centers. Having settable options where to keep the current price would be good.

Allan

imported post

You can scroll the ladder with your mouse scroll wheel. Also, you can press the "C" button to recenter the last traded price.

Ray
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

imported post

yes, I know those options, but I would rather see the price stay centered automaticly or at least more centered than it does. I like to position the entry and target so I can see both if possible.

Also, I use a track ball for navigation and have it set to get at the scroll by clicking the right and left buttons at the same time. The scroll in this mode is very fast and whippy, unlike just grabbing the scroll button.Its just something extra you have to think about and I figure that everyone is more accustomed to seeing and using the scroll button.

Allan

Comment

imported post

My .02: I think the scroll wheel works great. I'd hate to see more clutter (and screen space) added to the SuperDom window by the addition of a scroll bar.

You might consider a better trackball Eman. Here are a few that came up when I googled "trackball" and "scroll wheel".

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
        11 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post xiinteractive  
        Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred