New forum color scheme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New forum color scheme

It's really horrible. Red type is harsh on the eyes and much harder to read. Especially small red type. I know it's the NinjaTrader color, but use it for the logo, not for type fonts. Please go back to the old skin or at least make the old skin a user-selectable option. And if you must have ads, kill the motion, the Kinetick ad is very distracting and irritating.
    Last edited by kdoren; 05-27-2010, 05:02 AM.

I'm not one for moaning, especially over trivial matters, but I have to agree with kdoren about the forum color scheme.
    I may get used to it but at the moment it's on the verge of making me feel ill. The ever changing Kinetick advert doesn't help either!

Comment

Get rid off the red please.

Comment

this form must be more stylish and more decent ! ! !

Comment

What's with the fixed display width. NT web pages no longer auto adjust to my display settings. Now the font looks smaller and I have large empty gray areas on each side of each NT web page. What a waste of space!!!!

RJay
          NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Innovative Trading Solutions

Comment

New forum color scheme

Looks great!!
            Mouse clicks for a day or two to get use to it. no problem!

Comment

Originally posted by rt6176 View Post
              What's with the fixed display width. NT web pages no longer auto adjust to my display settings. Now the font looks smaller and I have large empty gray areas on each side of each NT web page. What a waste of space!!!!

On the bottom of the forum and in "User CP" you can set the display to "Fluid Width" which will absorb your entire screen, just like our prior forum.
              RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Looks great

Comment

look at the CME site http://www.cmegroup.com/ <-- this is stylish and decent !!!

NT should do something similar

Comment

I must agree with those in favor of the previous color scheme. The red is a distraction and very hard on the eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
                      On the bottom of the forum and in "User CP" you can set the display to "Fluid Width" which will absorb your entire screen, just like our prior forum.
                      Why don't we default to something good. Like OP I too hated the RED.

Also the latest thread block has last 5 threads. Based on your post volume, I thing this # is too low. May be 20 latest thread will do better for the community.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by TraderSU View Post
                        Also the latest thread block has last 5 threads. Based on your post volume, I thing this # is too low. May be 20 latest thread will do better for the community.
                        Would you mind clarifying what you mean by this? Also, is this something that works differently now when compared to our previous forum theme?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
                          Would you mind clarifying what you mean by this? Also, is this something that works differently now when compared to our previous forum theme?
                          Please check the attachment.

The latest thread block usually exists to give proper attention to new threads but the current attention lifespan is very small coz we only include 5 items. Increasing it to 10 or 20 will do the trick.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by TraderSU View Post
                            Please check the attachment.

The latest thread block usually exists to give proper attention to new threads but the current attention lifespan is very small coz we only include 5 items. Increasing it to 10 or 20 will do the trick.
                            Thanks for the clarification. This block is something we are currently working on to change and I will likely increase the size as well.

Comment

I take it there will not be any movement on the color scheme for this forum. That's a shame as it is a great resource, but, unfortunately, I'm finding it difficult to look at it for any length of time (and yes, I do realise that sounds pathetic!).

Whilst I don't expect you to change something for the sake of half a dozen people, is there no way we can set the color as an option in the User CP?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by techgetgame, Today, 11:42 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post techgetgame  
                              Started by sephichapdson, Today, 11:36 PM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes