Tools wish list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tools wish list

1. I use multiple Andrew's Pitchforks on a single chart and must distinguish them by making them different colors. Now I have to change the color (and line size) of each individual element. For some, this complete control must be very useful, but for me it is very time consuming and burdensome. It would be very nice to have two additonal buttons: a) All Lines One Color (with selection), and b) All Lines One Size (and number).

2. I also like to copy good pitchforks and move the copies around. As for rays, when you paste, they snuggle close to the original lines when pasted rather than stop where you paste them. Also, if you move them, it is almost impossible not to distort the pitchforks (and rays). It would be very nice to have a special "selection dot" that would move but not twist or distort these two tools.

3. I have intermittent problems drawing pitchfork lines below 0% or above 100%. Sometimes it works and sometimes they don't show up.

These would be wonderful additions to your excellent charting software.

Thanks for considering them.
    Last edited by Richard Von; 08-21-2007, 12:55 PM.

Suggestions and Feedback

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your post.

I will forward your suggestion/inquiry to our development team and ask them if they can add this to the list of future considerations for the software.

As per your third question, I will consult with development and get back to you shortly.

Thanks

Comment

Thanks.

One more detail. It would also be nice to have a button to turn the % labels on the lines on and off. When the pitchforks are close to the action, these labels often obscure the view.

Comment

Available in NT 6.5 due out in fall.
        RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post wzgy0920  
        Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM