Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Display S/L & Target profits on chart trader

Hi,

When using the chart trader I would like to to see the profit or loss that I make on every s/l or profit target that is on the chart displayed. This way I can move my stop and without doing calculation know what my new risk is. The same for my target's.

For example
    The entry tag gives perfectly the P/L on it as prices move, now as soon if I hover over my S/L i would like to see my loss when that S/L is hit and the same with my targets.
    It doesn't need to be exactly as I describe this is just a suggestion as long as there is a way to see my potential profits and losses without me calculating on a calculator :-)

Wessel

Hello Wessel,

Thank you for your post and suggestion. I will forward this to our development team for future considerations to the NinjaTrader platform.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This request has been made repeatedly over the years. Considering how vital it is to control risk can you not make this a priority for your development team?

Comment

sman73, thank you for your feedback here and also welcome to our forums - all customer feature requests are equally important to us and historically those have contributed greatly to the enhancement of our NinjaTrader platform. With that being said I will make sure your vote gets counted in for this request as well.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

disconnect chart trader

how do i get chart trader positions OFF the chart?

Comment

In order to remove your current position from the chart window you must disable Chart Trader.

Currently there is not an option to remove the current position marker from the chart while Chart Trader is enabled however I have forwarded this to our development team as a suggestion on how we can improve the NinjaTrader platform. Once this suggestion has been input into our tracking system I will forward you the assigned ID number for tracking.
            Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

ChartTrader could be enabled and disabled for each chart with the 5 icon from right in the top chart caption.

Alternatively, press Ctrl + T to go into your Chart Properties and set 'ShowChartTrader' to false.
              Attached Files
              BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by GwFutures1988, Today, 02:48 PM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton  
              Started by ScottWalsh, 04-16-2024, 04:29 PM
              6 responses