Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please enable to use MBT Navigator Version 11.6.0.0

Hi,

please enable to use MBT Navigator Version 11.6.0.0 with NT ( as in this MBT Navigator Version there is a lot of bugs fixed and improvements in comparison to the current supported by NT - version 11.5.0.5 ).

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Hello rem77,

Thank you for your post.

I will forward this request on to my development team for further consideration.
    Thanks for your feedback!
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
      Hello rem77,

Thank you for your post.

I will forward this request on to my development team for further consideration.
      Thanks for your feedback!
      What is the status of the MBT connection development?
      Can you at least tell us if you have supporting the current Navigator on your near term to-do list?

Thanks,
      Gains

Comment

Hello Gains,

Thank you for your post.

This item remains on development's list of future considerations. Unfortunately, I have no ETA to provide.

Comment

Guys, I just hit another issue in the supported MB Navigator v.11.5.0.5. orders with GTC enable are being rejected for the demo accounts. Support reps at MB trading thinks it is a bug that could be address in the current release or will be address in the next release. There should be a release path to pick up recent updates to address issues like this. How can I have a lot of confidence to trade in the live account if there is a application risk that is really not necessary?

Is there an estimated time where we can expect to move the updated MB navigator??

Comment

Hello TheGrumble,

Unfortunately, there is not an ETA currently. I will forward your comments on to my development team, however.

Comment

newest MBT Desktop version 11.7.0.15

Hi,

there is a new MBT Desktop version 11.7.0.15 ( rebranded from MBT Navigator ) with more bugs fixed and some important improvements in comparison to the current supported by NT - MBT Navigator 11.5.0.5 .

So the question is:
              1. when can we expect the new MBT Desktop version in NT ?
              2. would it be possible to reorganize NT in such a way to take only datafeed form MBT to NT and to allow us to run the current MBT Desktop parallel to NT (what is not possible at the moment) ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Comment

Hello rem77,

1.) I have no ETA for the support of the version of the MB Trading navigator you mentioned. With the current releases of NinjaTrader, it is critical that you continue to use MBT Navigator Version 11.5.0.5.

2.) This is not supported.

Comment

Kyle,

Where can I determine the version of MB Trading Navigator I have installed? There is no 'Help' on the MBTN tabs and no record of the version on the NT Log.

Thanks,
                  Jon

Comment

Hi Trader.Jon,

If you'll load the MB Trading Navigator via the start menu (as opposed to allowing NT to open the navigator) you'll be presented with a login window. In that window, click the About button and your version will be listed.

Comment

Originally posted by rem77 View Post
                      Hi,

there is a new MBT Desktop version 11.7.0.15 ( rebranded from MBT Navigator ) with more bugs fixed and some important improvements in comparison to the current supported by NT - MBT Navigator 11.5.0.5 .

So the question is:
                      1. when can we expect the new MBT Desktop version in NT ?
                      2. would it be possible to reorganize NT in such a way to take only datafeed form MBT to NT and to allow us to run the current MBT Desktop parallel to NT (what is not possible at the moment) ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

For what it's worth there is this work around.
                      1 - Sign up with MBT for a second account - demo only is quick and easy and it will be ready to use in minutes. I already had a live and a demo account but they were both linked to the same MBT user ID. This causes confusion in the login process and prevents you from running two instances of MBT software even on different machines. There is no way to log in to demo account and live account seperately if they both use same user ID. This is a quirk with the way MBT does things. You need two accounts each with unique user IDs.

2 - The harder part is you need two machines or an XP virtual machine running under Windows 7. I now am able to run Ninja on my XP VM and feed it data from my demo account. I run MBT Desktop Pro 1.2.0.18 (11.7.0.17 API) under Windows 7 and log in with my live trading account. No more conflicts.

Complicated but this works for me. I needed to run Ninja with MBT data under XP VM in any case since it keeps crashing under Windows 7 every 24 hours when MBT does server maintenance.

Gains

Comment

please enable to use the latest MBT Desktop

My vote for this thread. Please, update NT to support the latest MBT Desktop software.

Comment

I vote for support of MBT latest Navigator version.

Comment

MB Trading with Ninja and the Free Virtual Box

I've got XP on both the Host and the Guest VM Virtual Box which was free. It's by Oracle. The VM website was so technically strange, I got headaches. Probably designed like the old IBM manuals. I've got a working internet Uverse working in both screens. Now, I've got to get the network connection to work between the Host and the Guest. That's easy, just open up a connection. Could anyone point me in the right direction. I played and played and played with these network connections and all I got to not work was my Uverse Internet Connection. I called at&t and I got that back.
                            So, I need your help. Thanks.

Comment

Easiest is to put the guest network in bridge mode, as that puts it on the same network as the host.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post DynamicTest  
                              Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ScottWalsh