Space to right marker ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space to right marker ...

When the last bar on chart is moved (and it is very easy to inadvertantly move it to the right by attempting to highlight an object as your mouse is moving to the right) into the space to right and then the updating price goes dead...then one must then continually hit the triangle in the upper right corner to get the chart back to where it will update again. This can happen many times each day. I just do not see why the price must go dead as the last bar may be moved into the space to right. You want to see that price continually updating under as many conditions as possible.

Why not allow the chart to update even if it is in the space to right, but perhaps have an optional vertical line pop on at your space to right point if the bars are moved into the space to right area for any reason...this would be a warning that one was in the space to right area.

Screen shot of suggestion below...

Thanks...
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion I will forward it to development.

You have a few options at this time around this. One is to open another chart that you always leave live, the other is to open a Time and Sales Window so that you always see the current price the last one is to enable the chart trader on this chart as the bid and ask price will always be shown on the chart trader tab.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by thanajo, 05-04-2021, 02:11 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post tradingnasdaqprueba  
    Started by aa731, Today, 02:54 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post aa731