Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How to bring a NT Trading System to the Public?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to bring a NT Trading System to the Public?

I was hoping to get some assistance and advice on how to bring a proven system to a wider client base, and if there are any resources available to help system developers with that process?

I have been developing trading systems now for the better part of the last 8 years. Over the past 2 years my profitability and stability have increased to the level that I am confident in bringing it to a wider public use.

I currently have an advisor account with Interactive Brokers, I have about 4 accounts that I am trading daily, and the commission I charge my charter clients is handled all on the IB side. All I have to do is to "attach" my system to their account and the rest is all handled by the infrastructure of the Brokerage House. I really think it is a very efficient system in the sense that cash is never exchanged between client and developer, and the commission you wish to charge can be automatically declared and deducted.

My question to those who have traveled this road before me . . . how can I get more clients? Likewise, if I knew of companies or individuals that have proven track records, I would love to diversify my own funds.

Basically . . .

1. Can this forum set up a thread or help developers meet people that are willing to invest in their systems? Granted some verification of track record is required, and I have usually just used bank statements for one of my live accounts.

2. Are there companies out there that work with developers to help them lease their systems to a wider public (assuming a NinjaTrader platform and such)? Something like Strategy Runner which has trading partners and they provide a framework for mating developers with clients on their own infrastructure.

3. Are their any developers out there that can offer me advice on how they got their systems out to the public?

If anyone has any advice for me, I would really be grateful. Feel free to PM me or I can be reached at arbifox at hotmail dot com.

Thanks in advance,

Thomas.

Hi arbifox:

NinjaTrader has an ecosystem of over 200 system developers, custom indicator developers and professional trading educators that belong to NinjaTrader Partner Program. If you are seeking to commercially distribute your system to a larger audience, please contact me for details about our partner program and the options available to you as a NinjaTrader qualified partner.

I can be reached at sales @ ninjatrader dot com and please reference this post. I look forward to hearing from you and learning more about your custom systems.

Thanks and good trading!
    RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Sent you a message . . .

Ryan,

Sent you a message at the address listed.

Regards,

Thomas.

Comment

Hi arbifox:

Thank you for sending in your message, I have received and just sent you a reply.

Thanks!
        RyanNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post wzgy0920  
        Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
        5 responses